Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Flushing of the Old and a Fleshing Into the New...

Happy Christmas Eve's Eve wonderful California and the ever so lovely beautiful World!!! Well, it's high time that I began to begun this business of blogging and introduced myself to you, you, yes you, my dear beloved reader. Who am I you ask? Well, I'm just an Observer. I sit around all day and think myself into a dark mysterious hole and then ferociously write myself out of it. I have been doing this for years, and let me tell you it definitely has it's high's and it's known to have it's low's. But don't worry, well try to focus on the high's, for the good Lord knows, there sure is enough dirty, scary, ugly, sludge accumulating at the bottom of the barrel of this situation called humanity. Yeah sure, we may discuss some of the horrendous things that are happening around town and maybe even in my own mind for that matter, but the fact remains that I am doing this for really no reason at all. Nope, I cannot think of any reason; well other than it is in my nature to do so. So rather than go into too much detail of what the hell it is I'll be talking about, I might as get to it. This past week has been an amazing one to say the least. Let me preface that with telling you that the past month or so has been a time of severe transition for your friendly neighborhood Californian. There I was, in this sterile cubicle, working my soul into oblivion, my eyes burned and watered due to the unusual amount of mind numbing anti-stimulation I was receiving. I wept, I screamed, I pounded my desk and gave my colleague's disturbing stares that made them consider that I could possibly go postal, and may even caused them to fear for their very lives. Finally I snapped, I was fed up and just had to quit. I couldn't help it really. I couldn't sleep, I had lost all passion for my life, and basically, I was just spent, I would get physically ill every time that I would go there. Man, it felt good to stop going to work just because. No plan, nothing, just my rebellious heart filled with reckless abandon. Now, please don't misunderstand me, it's not that I disliked any of the people there, if the truth be told, I loved everyone there as much as my own flesh, so much so that I wish I could put them in my pocket and take them home with me. The only reason I stopped going to work is the pain that it inflicted on my brain, and who knows, maybe someday I'll write you a story about it, but that's for a later date to be sure. Because believe me, I could just sit back here and whine my ass off about all the perceived injustices that I may have, or, may have not suffered by the proverbial hand that I allowed to rule over me, but golly gee, that is so 2008, and we are on the cusp of sliding ever so smoothly into 2010, so, for the time being, I'll just forget it and move forward and onward. Therefore, hello blog space. Peace world. Peace, love and hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment